Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Time to make a Compilation

It's been a long, long time since I've made a mix tape/CD.

So it's time, and you're all gonna help me.

Basically, I'll say what's in my CD player. I'll list the tracks. Then, you tell me which track to go in da mix. If nobody comments, I'll make my own choice. I won't explain this every time, but at the end of my post, I'll mention a new CD every time. I swear.

Let's Begin:
Artist: Ben Folds
Album:Songs for Silverman
Tracks: "Bastard", "You to Thank", "Jesusland", "Landed", "Gracie", "Trusted", "Give Judy My Notice", "Late", "Sentimental Guy", "Time", "Prison Food".

If you don't know the artist or the songs, just pick one at random. It'll be fun.

2 comments:

Quahtreenuh said...

If prison food is anything like the food at our school cafeteria, I'd love it! Yum! Those jailbirds have it pretty good, dontcha think? I second Lindsay's choice, put that one on your compilation.

Shawn Pallier said...

"Prison Food" it is... and you know Ben Folds (possibly) from his days fronting the Ben Folds Five, with their big hit "Brick". Kind of a sappy song about abortion... Not that abortion is sappy.