Friday, March 10, 2006

2 Shows for the price of, uh, 2.

Yes blends, there are two RFT Theatresports shows this evening.

One at 8, one at 11. And since I wasn't able to make the last one, I don't know how they pick who's in the 8 pm show. I hope they pick me. Why should they? Here goes:

I want to enjoy the silence today. I want to tell a story. I want to share a moment with an improv guru. I want to engage an audience. I want to communicate. I want to listen. I want to be both wiggity wack and chill. I want to rock and roll all night.

And party every day.

Today's CD: Beck "Guero"
Tracks: "E-Pro", "Que Onda Guero", "Girl", "Missing", "Black Tambourine", "Earthquake Weather", "Hell Yes", "Broken Drum", "Scarecrow", "Go It Alone", "Farewell Ride", "Rental Car", "Emergency Exit".

Pick a track, and put it in the comments. I'm making a mix CD. Called Blogeration. Pick a track from the 9th & 8th as wll if you haven't already, and put it in the comments. It'll be like whoa.

3 comments:

Quahtreenuh said...

Emergency Exit.

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to "Hell Yes". Just cuz it sounds pretty awesome.
And by the way. That recorder story is hilarious. = )

Anonymous said...

im gonna go with emergency exit cause it has been voted for by a fellow improver