Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Tale of the Lightweight

Harry Belafonte once said "Jackass, He Jump and Bray, Let Him Bray, Let Him Bray".

And boy, did I bray.

It all started when I decided to get drunk. Which I did. Making a long story short, I blabbered on to Craddo, and possibly insulted an entire table of improvisers, with no good reason. So Ritchie, I've decided I won't be gaining the pounds you decided to lose.

Let's start over again, shall we? Not to sound like an abusive hillbilly boyfriend, but I yells at you cause I loves you. Moderation is the key.

No CD today. Just vote for the ones on the March 8, 9, and 10 entries.

2 comments:

Quahtreenuh said...

PS whatever happened to linking me?

the industrious chemist said...

Those that love you will understand and so it will all be okay. Promise.