Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Foote in the Door?

I missed an opportunity yesterday, or maybe I didn't.

The Citadel was posting a position as "Director of the Foote Theatre School". Everything in the job description, I had. I just simply didn't apply.

It's probably okay. They're probably looking for someone with much, much more experience. But it's better to try than to not try at all.

I need to take my own advice.

Secondly, I helped a Korean student read "Goodnight Desdemona, Good Morning Juliet". I think she gets it now. Moral quagmire though: Did I help her cheat? I mean, shouldn't she have figured it out on her own? Although trust me, she wouldn't have... I'd like to think I tutored her, but...

Fin.

Today's CD: 311 "Dont Tread On Me"
Tracks: "Don't Tread On Me", "Thank Your Lucky Stars", "Frolic Room", "Speak Easy", "Solar Flare", "Waiting", "Long For The Flowers", "Getting Through to Her", "Whiskey & Wine", "It's Getting OK Now", "There's Always an Excuse".

Pick a track, win a prize... My luv. Not my actual love, just my playful L-U-V kind of love. And not that love, you wicked wicked monkeys.

3 comments:

A Vole said...

Do not fear dude, all you really failed to do was throw your hat into a ring of CRAZY.

Shawn Pallier said...

Thanks, I hoped someone would be like "dude, are you nuts? that place is wack!". Makes me feel all tingly to know that I didn't sabatoge myself.

Quahtreenuh said...

Foote Theatre School eh? I went there. They were like "Never come back."
No, just kidding. They told me that even though I quit, I would always be welcome. If you were director, would you be so nice?

And my song for this post would have to be "Getting Through to Her"
I hope you enjoy that song. And I really would like to hear Special Kay Edition, as I don't actually know most of the songs on it, and I would be pleased to get to know them.