Sunday, March 05, 2006

Climbing the Hill to, uh, Improv Bliss?

Honestly, I've told a couple of folks that I'm in an "improv valley" at the moment. I feel like I'm ready to begin my ascent.

Improv really is a series of peaks and valleys. At one time, I was exclusively hosting along Marc and Amy. It was wicked. I want to be in that spot again. I'm confident... seriously, I am. Don't look at me that way.

I'm going to court an agent this month. I'm going to send her a video of my work, a one-page spread of my live theatre photos, an outdated 8 X 10 (gosh darn it), and an updated résumé. Is that too much to send? I seriously don't know, but I'll try. I'm sick of not doing it when I've done so much training. I'd love for someone to just give me some lines that I could act the shit out of. It would feel so damn easy all of a sudden... Anyone that has any pointers, that'd be awesome.

No comments: