Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whyte Avenue Urban Legends... Onstage?

So, the P-jam returned to an idea we tried once; The Urban Legend game.

Without going into too much detail (because I already explained it once), we re-tell a myth onstage and provide some insight as to how it happened.

It made me think that Whyte Avenue (or Edmonton in general) must have some urban legends or myths attached to it... Curious if anybody knows any of them or who to ask.

Or maybe our Dirty Ol' Town actually has clean laundry, I don't know.

Or maybe Edmonton Urban Legends are boring (which means we could spice 'em up?).

Or maybe I'm reaching for something that isn't there.

Or maybe I'm amazed by you. Maybe Baby... I seriously digress.

Gimme your myths and legends. They might be from your school, work, or massage parlour. I'm sure there are some.

Or be hilarious and make up one.

Link of the day: http://www.normandcompany.com/SM1GAME/newsplash.html
Why not? Solve a stickman murder.

Song of the day: "Super Bon Bon" by Soul Coughing. There's a highly entertaining remix out there. I enjoyed it.

No comments: