Thursday, May 04, 2006

UPDATE: "Read My Hips" finally makes sense...

Just a quick line to say, I read over "Read My Hips", and I think it finally makes sense. You see, I should explain, I make all of these posts just before my shift starts at work (or during work, if the mood catches me...shhhh....)

So occasionally, A story about the sin of pride becomes a brief rant about swinging balls.

Sigh...

So, I guess the moral of the story is, don't rush things. Unless you're rescuing people from a burning building.

Or making minute rice.

Or if you're in an eating contest.

Or if you really need to go to the bathroom.

Or if someone is about to get hit by a car, and you have to push them out of your way.

Or if someone is killing you, and you need to get away.

I'm sure there are more examples.

Anywhoo, on to today's real post, about Calgary and stuff:

No comments: