Monday, May 15, 2006

Decoding the Dream

So I'm having this dream-- I'm in a sort-of "band class", but the only problem is, I don't have an instrument. And my sheet music is in my locker.

My locker is in the room, but I don't know the combination. I tell myself "Be cool, your fingers will know the combination." And you know what?

They did.

And then, I realize that I wouldn't know how to play the instrument (probably a trombone) anyway. Now that I have the music, I don't know how to read it, and I haven't played any instrument for a decade.

And, even though my adrenaline is really starting to race, I'm not overly scared...

And then I wake up.

How did I know the locker combination? This must relate to some sort of Improvisational something, but what does it mean?

Link of the Day: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/insects/cactus.htm
The truth behind the spider-cactus thingie!

Song of the Day: "Territorial Pissings (Live)", by From Autumn To Ashes. And you thought Nirvana would be the only band to tear through this one... No way.

No comments: