Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Art of Shutting Up

I'm going to have to be careful while making this post, seeing that I've already given away what the subject is...

Let's just say, a few days have passed, and I'm starting to realize the best way to get what I want is to stop yammering on about it. It was friday night, and I had one of my better shows in recent memory. And I got a bunch of things that night that I wanted.

I won't say what they were, but avid readers of my blog know what they are (*cough*...ahhosting. bless me).

I don't think this technique works for everything. I want a recording contract, but I'm pretty sure that takes careful orchestrating. Heh, hee. I made a music funny.

I want a legion of minions to carry out menial tasks, but I'm pretty sure that takes hypnosis and persuasive speaking classes.

I want a cup of coffee, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to get off my ass and make it myself.

By the way, today I was listening to Serart. The not-so creative blending of the names Serj Tankian ( of System of a Down) and Arto Tuncboyaciyan (the Armenian Percussionist). It's artsy, and moody and such, so fans of the downers will not be pleased. Unless you like variety. Which is a spice in my cupboard.

aah...ahhhh..aaaah... agoodscene!! Oh, mercy. Bless me.

No comments: