Friday, October 20, 2006

You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'?

Got to be startin' somethin.

So I've decided that I'm going to use my "myspace" page for a training ground in music journalism.

The idea is, I will start with my ol' friend Robby Suter (lead guitar and vocals for Motive Unknown). I'll click on his profile, and pick a band to summarize from his list. I'd profile him, but his band isn't quite ready to go yet. It's still in the recruitment phase.

Then, I'll click on a band from the list of the band I profiled first. It'll be a little journey down the path of music using Myspace.

Should be fun. Yay. However, that means the whole "song of the day" thing that I do will be moved to the blog section of:

http://www.myspace.com/ladylovinlynx

Okay then. Peach. I mean, Peace.

PS- I am well aware of the irony that I just said in my last post that I wanted to be an actor, yet now I'm talking about music journalism... A man can be both, can't he?

3 comments:

Shawn Pallier said...

Actually, Killola already thanked me. Check it out! In my comments... So cool...

They're from LA. So hopefully I'll just give shit reviews to people who can't find where I live... Because now, the merry path will be outside Edmonton...

chadisarobot said...

YAY! EVERYONE WINS!

Anonymous said...

I can think of no one better to do this. Shawn, you are going to rock, plus very obviously get your own column in Rolling Stone (why don't you send in a sample of your stuff?). I look forward to more!