Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Duck-Dodgy Subject


If there is one thing the internet has taught me and beat into my head, it is this:

People are freaky, yo.

I have the bonus feature of knowing how people got to "The Generalizer". I know just what keywords they typed in. For Example:

"Shawn Pallier"
"Thegeneralizer"
"Shawn Pallier is hot"
"Nude Shawn Pallier"
"Dancing Shawn Pallier"
"I Hate that 'tard Shawn Pallier"

etc.

However, quite often, people stumble across the Generalizer looking for entirely different subjects than my musings. I definitely will not share them all here, but I just have to share the most recent one. It came from Sweden... Linkoping, to be exact.

"Sexy Marvin the Martian and Duck Dodgers".

Now, searching for "Marvin the Martian and Duck Dodgers"?. Fine. I did once write about them. However, it wasn't a very sexy article... And hey, I shouldn't judge folks. If a picture of Marvin the Martian with lipstick and fishnet stockings is what does it for you, then I salute your uniqueness.

Swedes. Gotta love 'em.

Song of the Day: "Waiting for Slow Songs" by Sloan. All this loving of Sloan songs has reminded me that I haven't received my tickets in the mail yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if anyone is looking for stud kick ass....look no further!