Thursday, August 31, 2006

Trip of the Tongue

I just realized something today.

I've been saying something totally wrong without even thinking about it for as long as I can remember.

I caught myself saying, "Hindsight is 50/50..."

Yeah. That's not so right. Actually, that's totally wrong. But it brought me to my senses about thinking before saying things. Not overthinking, but just thinking a little.

Obey impulse. Just don't be stupid. Meditate on that sonofabitch for a bit.

And take another drag.



Scene.

2 comments:

Shawn Pallier said...

Nope. I don't gamble. I only gamble on love.

Speaking of 50/50, I think there's a chance there's a... show... tomorrow?? Is there Theatresports tomorrow, 'cause I'm stumped. I mean that. I don't remember what week we restart.

Shawn Pallier said...

Holy Crap. That's some embarassing shit right there. I never bothered to ask, but I guess I should have.

Thank you Lindsay. As always, you are my duracell flashlight in an energizer world.