Thursday, August 24, 2006

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRico!!

A gentlemen has performed outside of the front of Artifacts Trading Company every Fringe for the past 5 years.

For most of us, it's felt like a few years more.

This year, he offers up an interesting mix of pan flute music, including his versions of:

- House of the Rising Sun
- Living La Vida Loca
- Amazing Grace
- Unchained Melody
- Let it Be
- Chiquitita
- Fernando (two ABBA songs! GOODY!!!)
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight

... and here comes the kickers!

- Lady in Red
- Hotel California
- Candle in the Wind

And many, many, many, many, many more.

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

Wait, did I say dead? I meant deaf. I stabbed my own ear drums out this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladeeeee in reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

J D Coulter said...

It's nice to see that Yanni is still getting work!