Monday, February 20, 2006

Hey Ladies, get Improvy... Ding-ding ding a ling.

Hooray for the Sunday Jam.

As to be expected, a good crowd showed the day following what was an impressive and entertaining Nosebowl. But I do have one complaint: SAUSAGE FEST! PEE PEE PARTY!

Let's be frank about less frankfurters. Ladies, we need you. I would really like to make sure that I don't feel comfortable making jokes about sodomizing ducks and whipping my dink out (my horrendously overused joke this week).

Yeah, ya heard me. Dink. Pee Pee. Sausage & Frankfurters. I seriously need a good bit of soap stuffed in my cry/piehole. But that's what these posts are gonna be like. It's called "my naked self" for a reason; I'm not holding back.

I told a Nosebowl competitor that she did a good job at the tournament. She looked at me like I was the guy on the cover of Jethro Tull's "Aqualung" album. Look it up (google images). That's what I think she pictured when she looked at me. Seriously.

I told her, female with the straight shoulder-length hair and jeans farmer rolled into capris, that she did a good job because she did. And so did a lot of other ladies. And we need you.

Thank god Chad has foresight. I was so busy with the coaching thing that I didn't invite a single, solitary Nosebowler. Nada. Zip. Pfft. I know many were guys, many were gals. Yesterday, 100% guys. Very talented and deserving guys. Come on down alleeyall Gentlewomen. You deserve a 2 hour free workshop too. Every Sunday.

And for all ladies who used to come and don't anymore (I'm looking at you, Supernin(Jen)do), we miss you, and you're still welcome.

No comments: