Sunday, January 28, 2007

What's Underneath the Covers?

So the time has come for me to attempt to get on Hey Ma, I'm on Sonic again.

Here's the angle I'm hitting it from this time: cover songs that get played on Sonic.

Here's my list:

1. GOB - Paint it Black
2. SOCIAL CODE - Whisper to a Scream (Birds Fly)
3. OUT OF YOUR MOUTH - Music
4. GARY JULES W/Michael Anderson - Mad World
5. JOHNNY CASH - Hurt
6. GNARLS BARKLEY - Gone Daddy Gone
7. THE WHITE STRIPES - Walking With a Ghost
8. SOCIAL DISTORTION - Ring of Fire
9. CAKE - I Will Survive
10. THE CLASH - I Fought the Law
11. U2/GREEN DAY - The Saints are Coming
12. PEARL JAM - Last Kiss
13. NIRVANA - The Man Who Sold The World
14. COWBOY JUNKIES - Sweet Jane
15. 5.6.7.8.'s - Woo Hoo
16. CAPTAIN TRACTOR - London Calling
17. METISYAHU - Message in a Bottle
18. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - Renegades of Funk
19. FOO FIGHTERS - Baker Street
20. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - Love Rollercoaster

The first person who can come up with all 20 original artists, I'll give to you "mad props" on the radio... Unless of course, the covers thing has already been done when I wasn't listening, and therefore, I'm not going on the show.

Meh. Mad props anyway if you know all the answers... Don't google them. That's cheating.

2 comments:

The MacKenzie Family Circus said...

Well I'll be damned. An Icicle Works cover. And it's not bad either...

Shawn Pallier said...

Holy crap. You probably got the hardest one, my friend.