Monday, November 27, 2006

Truckload of Kryptonite

There comes a time in every superhero's life where their powers fade. Either that, or there is something causing it to slip, either a physical, real thing, or something more psychological.

Lately, I feel a little like the Lady Lovin' Lynx has lost his Soul Finger.

But it's cool, I'm sure it's totally in my head... Or... OR!!!... I bet there is some supervillian out there, maybe his name is Erik Von ElevatorMusik, and he's playing a particularily crappy cover of "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang, maybe some sort of Casiotone version with the damn thing set to mandolin, like some sort of freaky, alien jackhammer pounding out the feel-not-so-good melody.

Celeleleleleleabratatatatate ggggoooododod timimes cccc'comomomon!

And if I can muster up some power, maybe I can get him to stop... I just need to remember that I'm still funktastic...

And thus, Triple L will rise again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell is worng with the mandolin?!?
You haven't lost that lovin' feelin', baby. Like the rest of us, I'm sure it's just hibernating. It'll be back in spring and phatter than ever (just like me, except fat with an f)!

J D Coulter said...

Shawn, you should read my last blog entry. I think that you will relate to the message.

PS hope tripple L isn't afraid of a certain ankle lock...