Sunday, October 14, 2007

Put on your Top Hat and TIE.

So, I've been trying to find out what's going on in Edmonton, theatre-wise, from one source, and I didn't find one that could tell me everything.

So I'm making a source.

Right now, it's just for me and anyone else who might discover this. And if you stumble across this page and you see your theatre group is not in the links, tell me about it. Put a comment somewhere and let me know.

And hey, if there is an all-incompassing theatre guide out there already, let me know. Because this is going to be a lot of work, and I'm kind of lazy. And yes, I know about See/Vue/The Edmonton Journal/blah blah blah. I'm talking about a one-track minded theatre magazine/newsletter. The kind I want to make, but don't want to roll my eyes and stab myself in the neck when I find out there already is one. The Nightlife Poster doesn't count.

No comments: