Saturday, April 11, 2009

Manifesting my What?

It might surprise some of you to know I actually went to school to become an actor. Maybe I got a little eccentric and full of myself sometimes. Here's my Bio from the program for 1998's "Viewer Discretion", done at Keyano Recital Theatre:

"Manifesting his exigency, Shawn E. Pallier cogitates his existence as an edictor after realizing he has performed as an immoral transvestite twice now at separate Keyano functions. Grasping at dignity, Shawn envisions a hell where maggots eternally digest his rotten body while a dove of death pecks at his heart. I love widdle fuzzy bunnies."

Clever, wasn't I? Clever at opening a thesaurus, no doubt.

1 comment:

Anglia Redding said...

When I first read it al those many years ago, I thought it was funny. I still think it's funny, but the editor in me just shit my pants.